Monday, November 30, 2009

Ass play

I never thought I could do it -- never thought I would want to do it. But I never thought I would enjoy eating avocados either. Tastes change. As I grew older I found myself more and more entranced by the shape and feel of a woman's ass. As we were making love, she on top, I would probe for my partner's ass, slowly spread her cheeks, and with the encouragement of her moaning, would insert my finger. It felt so good -- so small and tight.

One night, during foreplay, I had my finger inside my wife's ass and she began to moan louder and louder, undulating under my thrusts. All of a sudden she came. She actually had an orgasm just with my finger inside of her ass. I'd never seen anything like it. It was quite intense.

Eventually I got the urge -- a compulsion really -- to lick her ass. I turned her on her stomach, spread her legs -- my cock was so hard at this point -- and my tongue slowly traced the length of her crack, eventually nestling its way inside. It did not taste bad and it felt so great. It made me so horny. It must be something about the shape combined with the taboo. This is something that has evoloved for me over the years. I hope that one day I will again experience this wonderous feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment