Monday, November 30, 2009

Starting the week right

As I find myself with some alone time my thoughts turn to the taste of your sweet, wet pussy on my lips in a 69 position. You are on top. Already, as I write this I can feel, and see my cock stiffen and I reach down to stroke it, slowly and tenderly. I haven't cum in a day and a half -- before that it was several days, so I know that my orgasm will be intense. My cock has that tingling feeling that tells me it will be a good orgasm.


One thing you should know about me is that I am not overtly attracted to conventional beauty, blond hair, large breasts, shaven pussy. I've seen enough shaven pussys to last a lifetime, and unless the woman has an exceptionally large clit, I am indifferent. On the contrary, I love hairy pussys, the hairier the better. I even like hairy underarms and legs, although I'm not sure in practice how much I would enjoy it. It would depend on the odor -- I could go either way.


I enjoy looking at older women -- women older than 40. I like it when their breasts sag a little and they have large nipples. I don't like looking at obese women, although a little extra weight doesn't bother me. I like the form of a woman and I celebrate the differences and the imperfections. They are what make life beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment